Why Use RE/MAX® to Buy or Sell your Texas Home?
RE/MAX ranks highest among both home buyers and sellers! RE/MAX was recently awarded the Highest Overall Satisfaction for Home Buyers and Home Sellers by J.D. Power and Associates. When you choose a RE/MAX® REALTOR to sell your home or help you purchase a new home, you'll experience a whole new level of service in Texas real estate.
Outstanding Agents. Outstanding Results.®
RE/MAX Associates are The Hometown Experts With a World of Experience®. From El Paso to Beaumont, The Texas Panhandle to Brownsville and everywhere in between, our Associates are experts in Texas real estate. They are neighbors, friends, and proud community members, and can simplify your move to or from your Texas home. With a RE/MAX Associate by your side, you know you are in expert hands.
In the state's largest city, RE/MAX Houston REALTORS have outsold their nearest three competitors combined nearly every year, according to the Houston MLS, and enjoy Premier Market Presence in many cities and smaller towns of Texas.
The Best Just Keep Getting Better®
RE/MAX agents have the experience to get the job done in today's market. Consummate professionals, RE/MAX real estate agents – on average – lead agents of competing brands in advanced real estate education and production. That's why no one sells more Texas homes than RE/MAX.
Out in Front®
- A Global real estate network with unparalleled recognition in 85 countries
- More national television advertising than all our competitors combined
- Nationwide radio sponsorship of America's most popular sports talk, business talk, and music programs
- Premier Market Presence through our REALTORS in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, most smaller cities and towns in Texas, as well as nationally
- Advanced online training streaming to RE/MAX offices and Agent's homes, keeping RE/MAX Associates up-to-date (and ahead of their competitors) on the most current information available to enhance your home buying or selling experience
Home of the Best Agents®
- Hold significantly more ABR, CRP, CDPE, and CRS advanced professional designations than their competitors
- On average, lead all competitors in experience and productivity
- Exchange free, direct agent-to-agent referrals with nearly 90,000 of their RE/MAX counterparts worldwide
- Have contributed over $100 million to Children's Miracle Network®; are a nationwide sponsor of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® combating breast cancer and proudly support the Texas Sentinels Foundation (founded by RE/MAX of Texas CEO Richard Filip), providing homes to severely wounded veterans
#1 in Customer Satisfaction
RE/MAX Agents strive to provide outstanding service and exceed customer expectations. RE/MAX Sales Associates average 70 percent of their business from repeats and referrals, while other agents only average about 30 percent.
Yours Could Be a Miracle Home®
RE/MAX is proud to contribute regularly to Children's Miracle Network®. If your home is designated as a Miracle Home®, your RE/MAX Associate will make a contribution on behalf of the listing and/or sale to your local Children's Miracle Network® hospital. The funds remain in your community to benefit local children.
Most Productive Network
On average, RE/MAX real estate agents sell more Texas homes than other agents. Their unparalleled experience, combined with state-of-the-art educational resources, make RE/MAX Associates better-qualified to buy or sell your Texas home.
The RE/MAX Reach
You can find the RE/MAX name across the globe in 85 countries! RE/MAX allows real estate professionals to maximize their network potential by connecting approximately 90,000 Sales Associates in over 6,200 offices worldwide. Almost anywhere your home buying or selling needs take you, a RE/MAX Agent will be able to help!
The RE/MAX Balloon Logo
The red, white and blue RE/MAX Balloon is one of the most recognizable business logos in the world. With more than 90 RE/MAX Hot Air Balloons around the globe, RE/MAX has the world's largest balloon fleet. It’s how we stay Above the Crowd.®
The Sign That Brings You Home®
You know a RE/MAX sign when you see one. The iconic red-over-white-over-blue yard sign and your RE/MAX real estate agent will lead you to properties in areas in which you'll want to live and work. If you want to sell your property, the internationally recognizable RE/MAX yard sign attracts buyers. Nobody sells more Texas real estate than RE/MAX.